Stay Safe, Healthy and Cool

Dear readers
Warm greetings

I am trying to write this blog again after a long time. I have come to this blog to write something on this occasion, the leisure time of Lockdown, and also my birthday today. Through this blog, I used to publish about my activities related to tourism. With the commitment to write a regular blog from today, I would like to share some of my thoughts here.



Our present world is going through the tragedy of COVID 19. All kinds of socio-economic activities are closed. Due to which the most tragic effect has fallen on the lower class people who get food only after wages. At this time, the responsibility of the state, social organizations, and dutiful citizens has increased. The World Health Organization and scientists around the world are working day and night to find a vaccine. We also pray that the vaccine will be found as soon as possible and that it will reach all affected people around the world.

At present we have no choice but to follow the lockdown. In particular, the current situation is as challenging as it is opportunistic. Because human beings and humanity are in a position to wait, see, and prepare for the future. It is also a great opportunity to do a lot of personal work, improve yourself, and make the most of your time with family members.

I spend most of my time watching important videos of spiritual gurus available on the Internet, updating the reports and blogs of the organization I work for, and playing with my 7-month-old son. I am most impressed by the discourses of the spiritual masters. I am realizing that spiritual happiness is the basic happiness of human beings, everything else is secondary. I have deeply realized that the sweet fruit of success is near if the theoretical knowledge received from the spiritual master can be put into daily practice through continuous practice. So on my special day today, I am telling myself that I will continue to practice.

Well, I wish you all the best, wherever you are, stay safe, stay healthy and cool.
It's time for my tea.
I will come to the next post. ...
I love everyone very much. ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surkhet : A New Touristictic Destination of Mid West Nepal

YAD: A Movement for Development