My Birthday

Dear well-wishers
Warm greetings
I hope all is well with you and your family. I'm fine too.


Yesterday was my birthday. I will always be indebted to my parents for bringing me down to this earth. Also, my complete devotion to this world of existence will always remain. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all my well-wishers and relatives who wished me a happy birthday by phone, Facebook and directly. I celebrated my birthday this year with a very different experience than before.
I celebrated my birthday last year at my institution with children with disabilities. Similarly, in previous years, I used to go to Siddapaila temple or the Deutibajai temple. But this year, due to the current complicated situation, I celebrated my birthday at home with my family members.

Looking back on life, it seems very strange. Everything is changing slowly at its own pace. I see a lot of turmoil going on in the visual world and in the world of the mind. It is not enough to go to school or any other educational institution to get knowledge in life. There are plenty of subjects and spaces in this open university of life to learn. In fact, the education provided in educational institutions is only technical knowledge which is used only for livelihood after graduation. That knowledge is rarely used in our lives if we talk about our country. It has been 10 years since I graduated and today I am finally realizing that the teachings I have learned to live life have no use or work anywhere in my life.

If we educate the next generation under this education system, only unemployment and despair will arise in the future. And many political leaders, political activists are born, thugs, smugglers and corrupt people are born in the society. In fact, in the present modern age, the thing called state should work for the citizen and the thing called citizen should work for the state. But such things are done by political leaders only to show their intellect or idealism.

Is the purpose of education to earn money to buy house, land, car, and luxury goods? In fact, I think true education is the knowledge that helps to make your life happy and helps to make your surroundings happy. What do you think? I think spiritual education is also essential for making life meaningful. But we have a different interpretation of spirituality. We call spirituality the policies, rules, and scriptures made by our forefathers and clever scholars, which they made for their own selfish ends and which were meaningless. Having just read about spirituality, I don't want to talk too much about spirituality today. If I succeed in getting to the required depth, I will definitely share it here.

Well, life is a whole package of experiences. What kind of experiences to take in our hands.

Thank you so much for reading my post.
Looking forward to your response
Thanks !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surkhet : A New Touristictic Destination of Mid West Nepal

Stay Safe, Healthy and Cool

YAD: A Movement for Development