Me And My Work Area







Dear Readers

Namaste



Today I am going to post my second writing in this blog. Actually I have been writing little bit blogs since 2011. My Dear friend Sunil Pokhrel encourage me to write blog, which should be example in our circle. In this time I would like to write here a great name : Maggy Doony, from Kopila Vally School, Surkhet. I hearty inspired from her blogging.

adcsurkhet.blogspot.com & youthassociationfordevelopment.blogspot.com, these two blogs I have been tried to write from few time ago. Blog of ADC Surkhet is famous among My Circle. Last time I decided that, I should write my personal blog, then I have started now.

In this days I have touched many Organizations , Companies & Group. Simply I would like to present a list, where I linked in different roles.



  Social Organizations:

1) ADC Surkhet                                             : Managing Directer
2) YAD Nepal                                                : President
3) Tourism Development Board, Surkhet     : Secretary 


 Companies:

1) Bheri Karnali Rapid Adventure (P.)Ltd.           : Proprietor / Managing Directer
2) Siddapaila Paragliding(P.)Ltd.                          : Proprietor
3) Siddapaila View Tower & Top Resort (P.)Ltd. :Founder Member / Share Holder


In this way I am related in Social & Tourism Sector.

Association for Disabled & helpless Children (ADC) is a social organization working specially for the Children with Cerebral Palsy & neurological disordered. It is supported by our french respected personalities : Dr, Jacques , Michael / Chantle & last form Rotary Channels of France.

Youth Association for Development (YAD) Nepal is a volunteer base Youth Organization. My friend belongs to Surkhet established this organization in 2011. I am founder secretary of this social Organization.

I involved next social organization is Tourism Development Board, Surkhet. Since a full

year ago I am touched with this organization. It is working to promote tourism in Surkhet & mid- west Nepal.

I am so happy being a tourism business man. Since October of last year I have started Rafting business in my place. My business , My company is pioneer in mid - west Nepal. I am in process to conduct Paragliding in My beautiful  Surkhet Vally. 

Actually we are (Tourism Development Board, Surkhet) going to run a great Tourism,Culture - education,game & Small Cottage Ceremony in coming November here. I am going to lead rafting, paragliding, hiking,rock climbing & horse riding. It;s so interesting for me.





With Suman B K at his home
In rotary function at surkhet
In rally of 24th aids day 




Comments

  1. Dear Samundra,
    Greetings. I take you as an iconic resident of Surkhet and a youth with full of will power. Do good and create a fancy environment that will give a new definition to Surkhet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Brother,
    Thank You so much for Your comment. Yes I am trying to do best from my side & hope Yours love,suggestion & hands togather . Definitely we can do something for our lovely place.

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surkhet : A New Touristictic Destination of Mid West Nepal

Stay Safe, Healthy and Cool

YAD: A Movement for Development